Franchise Expo Houston
Attend Franchise Expo Houston to network and connect with large, medium-size and emerging franchise brands. Franchise Expo Houston brings together attendees, exhibitors, expert speakers and sponsors for information sharing, education, business development and fun!
Why is Houston such an ideal location for starting a franchise?
- From 2010 to 2018, Houston added 1.1 million new residents, an 18.2 percent increase, the fastest rate of population growth among the 10 most populous U.S. Metros.
- The 12-county Greater Houston area is one of the largest and most diverse business regions in the nation.
- The Houston GDP is estimated at a $490 billion and is estimated to grow 4.2% in 2021.
- Last year, Houston ranked No. 1 on U-Haul’s list of U.S. destination cities, a position its held on the list on and off for more than a decade. It’s just one measure of Houston’s increasing popularity as a place to live.
- Not only is Houston one of the most diverse and youngest cities in the US, it also has the a low cost of living and low cost of doing business.