What is the Southeast Franchise Forum?
The Southeast Franchise Forum (SEFF) is an association of franchise professionals with the goal to help franchisors, franchisees and suppliers grow personally and professionally. SEFF provides opportunities to learn and develop skills, contacts and relationships.
A non-profit organization, SEFF is Atlanta’s Franchise Business Network (FBN) Chapter of the International Franchise Association (IFA). SEFF is the largest and most successful group of franchise professionals in the southeast, with the goal to support the benefits of franchising in the community.
Join Us for an Upcoming Event
SEFF hosts bi-monthly meetings covering a wide variety of topics related to franchising, government relations, the economy, and more. Members are able to attend free of charge. Learn more about our upcoming events below.
Learn Franchising from the Industry’s Best
News From Around the Franchising Industry
Find out where the candidates stand on issues related to franchising.Read More
View the presentation from our November 2020 meeting.Read More
View the presentation from our meeting with Perry McGuire, and Partner at Smith.Read More
Become a Member of SEFF Today!
SEFF membership is a franchise association made up of franchisors and franchisees who wish to build deeper relationships within the industry. We also welcome a limited number of franchising industry suppliers who can bring value to our organization.
- Complimentary attendance at breakfast and lunch meetings.
- Ability to bring guests to meetings for a nominal fee.
- Networking and leadership opportunities with industry leaders.
- Advice for new franchisors and franchisees.
- An arena for existing franchisors and franchisees to share ideas.
- A meeting place for experts in various fields to share their thoughts and experiences.