Please join us on September 21st for a free SEFF Cyber-Breach Workshop. You will participate in an interactive crisis exercise, analyze events, make decisions, and prepare messages.
Maggiano’s Little Italy – PERIMETER
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30346
Today, 80% of the value of corporate assets has shifted from physical to virtual. Accordingly, the business risk has increased dramatically over the last two decades. Franchisors and Franchisees face accelerated, complex, sophisticated attacks resulting in expanding impacts. Whether it is the franchisee’s or franchisor’s fault, it is your brand. A Cyber-Breach is more than an IT risk. It is a Business Crisis-Risk™ impacting your entire franchise system.
Please join us on September 21st for a free SEFF Cyber-Breach Workshop. You will participate in an interactive crisis exercise, analyze events, make decisions, and prepare messages. The Workshop will include:
* An overview of how pervasive this risk is in the marketplace
* An interactive cyber-breach crisis exercise
* The role of cyber insurance versus escalating cyber liability
* Insights into monitoring, actions, and communications
* A facilitated assessment of current plans to benchmark risk preparedness
In a crisis, you must identify the key decision criteria; develop messages; establish interactive communications channels; monitor information, response, and engagement; provide support and training; and facilitate the decision process to rebuild trust. The consequences will last for years to come. What you decide, say, and do will have direct impacts on to your franchise’s reputation, brand, finances, trust, strategic goals, and even ability to operate.
This is an opportunity to bring your team and have them participate in this critical decision process and experience the impacts.
* David Bridges, President, The Leavitt Group of Atlanta,
* Jim Satterfield, President/Founder Firestorm Franchising, LLC
* Jack Healey, Managing Director Business Crisis-Risk™ Firestorm
for this all encompassing look at the most talked about threat to your business today!