The Southeast Franchise Forum is a regional organization established to foster professional relationships throughout the franchise community and to enhance the reputation of franchising through the exchange of information, ideas and solutions.
Our members meet monthly to address local and regional issues that are faced by franchisors and franchisees. Joint meetings are held quarterly with the International Franchise Association to provide an opportunity to focus on national issues.
Our Forum provides:
- Advice for new franchisors and franchisees.
- An arena for existing franchisors and franchisees to share ideas.
- A meeting place for experts in various fields to share their thoughts and experiences.
- An opportunity for vendors serving the industry to learn more about the needs of their potential clients.
SEFF’s mission is to raise the quality and awareness of franchising in the Southeast through education and the sharing of ideas in the franchise community.
- The Southeast Franchise Forum offers visitors and members a meeting place in which to learn and share ideas with their peers in the business community.
- Monthly meetings are led by members or specialists from local companies who share their successes in their fields.
- Networking, before and after meetings, fosters relationships that help companies meet their latest challenges.
March Breakfast (03/11) – Unit Economics
Due to member interest, we have rescheduled the Unit Economics discussion from our cancelled February meeting. Join us at our March 11 breakfast meeting when our panel of industry leaders will discuss topics including emerging franchises, turnaround and mature franchises. Our panel will include: Ken Voelker, President and CEO Mighty […]
- March Breakfast (03/11) – Unit Economics
Notes From Last Meeting